Nothing says liberty like the famous "Join, or Die" political cartoon, created by Benjamin Franklin. It became a symbol of colonial freedom during the French and Indian War & American Revolutionary War. Today, it stands as a reminder of our freedom to all Americans.
Disclaimer: Pattern placement near stitching may not be 100% accurate.
• 70% Polyester, 27% Cotton, 3% Elastane
• Fabric Weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Soft Cotton-Feel Fabric Face
• Brushed Fleece Fabric Inside
• Double-Lined Hood/Design On Both Sides
• Overlock Seams
• Unisex Style