R.E.D. stands for Remember Everyone Deployed (until they all return home). We always have military members deployed all over the world and in harms way in support of America. Let's never forget that they are missing family and friends to protect our way of life, and help others gain the freedom to live theirs.
Disclaimer: Pattern placement near stitching may not be 100% accurate.
• 70% Polyester, 27% Cotton, 3% Elastane
• Fabric Weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Soft Cotton-Feel Fabric Face
• Brushed Fleece Fabric Inside
• Double-Lined Hood/Design On Both Sides
• Overlock Seams
• Unisex Style